Monday, March 12, 2012

Sharing the love.

We recently had a glowing review sent over by a client, and I wanted to share it with you.

"Our Ancom custom kitchen exceeded our expectations! We live in a cookie cutter era where close enough is the standard even in supposedly "high end" kitchen cabinetry. Andy's kitchen's are perfectly plumb, level & precise. The Fit & Finish is the work of a true craftsman. I should know. I have spent over 30 years as a Professional Engineer in Construction Management. Thank you Andy!!

Bruce Epstein, PE
Waterbury, VT"

Thanks to the Epsteins, it was wonderful working with you!

2 comments:

  1. I adore the interior design presented in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs, I am bookmarking this blog so that I don't forget about it. Keep up the great work!

    David | Kitchen Cabinets Oakville

    ReplyDelete